- Wills and Power of Attorney
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Medicaid Planning
- Estate Planning And Elder Law Practice
- Asset Protection Tools And Strategies
- Probate and Probate Litigation
- Business Law and Business Litigation
Attorney Christopher Miller was born and raised in Gainesville, GA. After high school, Mr. Miller joined the United States Marine Corps Reserves where he obtained the rank of Sergeant before receiving an Honorable Discharge after eight years of service. During that time, he earned his B.A. in History from Georgia College and State University. Mr. Miller then earned his Juris Doctorate from the Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law.
Following law school, Mr. Miller prosecuted for the City of Atlanta Solicitor's Office for four years. Since joining the private sector, Mr. Miller has helped clients with an array of legal issues from criminal, traffic, estate planning, guardian/conservatorships, contract, and tort matters.
- United States Marine Corps Reserves, Sergeant
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida
- Georgia College and State University
- Major: History