The Legal Advocates Georgians Trust
At some point in your life, you may encounter a legal issue that requires a lawyer’s assistance. Perhaps you need to create an estate plan, administer a trust, start a small business or challenge a will. When you encounter a legal problem, you will need a trustworthy, experienced and knowledgeable firm to assist you.
Hodges Law Firm, LLC, is proud to provide upstanding legal services to the Cumming metro area. We can guide you through your legal matters step by step, working to reach the outcome that you need. With over 30 years of experience, we have skill in several practice areas, including:
- Elder law: If a loved one is approaching old age, we can help you make legal decisions about their well-being.
- Estate planning: We will work with you to create an estate plan that suits your needs and protects your family.
- Estate administration and probate: When someone passes away, we can assist executors to administer estates and handle probate.
- Business law: Whether you have a small or large business, our team can help you manage your business matters.
- Criminal defense: If you face a criminal charge, rely on us to aggressively defend your rights.
Our founder, attorney Russell Hodges, is an AV Preeminent-rated* attorney through Martindale-Hubbell — a prestigious rating bestowed by his peers. When you need a trusted law firm to handle your legal matters, we are here for you.
Learn more about our team:
Get Peace Of Mind: Protect Your Golden Years
In our three decades of experience, we have become particularly strong at helping our clients plan for their senior years. When we work with you, we can provide more than just legal services: We can provide peace of mind. Hodges Law Firm, LLC, will take the steps to preserve your assets, pass your wealth to the next generation and plan your end-of-life care so that you have the peace of mind to enjoy your golden years.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Why wait to resolve your legal issue? Contact Hodges Law Firm, LLC, today to schedule your initial consultation at our office in Cumming. To schedule a consultation, call us at 678-608-1746, toll-free at 888-586-2621 or send us an email.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.