Protecting Your Golden Years
With more than 30 years of experience
Experienced Judgment In Business Matters
At Hodges Law Firm, LLC, in Cumming, Georgia, we offer clients from throughout the Atlanta area and beyond a business-first perspective honed through more than 30 years of legal experience. We help these clients get new businesses established smoothly. We help them build stronger, more profitable companies. We help them sell, dissolve and walk away from those interests with as much profit and protection as possible when the time is right.
In between, we provide counsel on routine day-to-day matters, proactively address issues before they become expensive legal problems, and we resolve disputes our clients encounter as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. We’re confident that we can help you achieve your business goals and objectives as well.
What Are Our Business Law Services?
Russell Hodges is a Georgia business law attorney who will listen carefully to your needs and concerns, discuss the appropriate options and use his broad base of legal knowledge and skills to assist you with each of the following:
- Choosing the right type of business entity for your business and personal needs
- Complying with corporate governance requirements and local, state and federal laws or regulations
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing business contracts, including lease agreements, buy-sell agreements, employment agreements and other contracts
- Implementing sound business practices and policies in daily operations
- Managing transactions and exit strategies
- Preventing and resolving disputes
- Navigating business sales and dissolution
- Developing business succession plans
- Developing asset protection strategies for business owners
Skilled, Experienced Business Litigators
Sometimes even the most careful business planning cannot prevent business disputes. Given the costs, delays and other risks associated with litigation, however, it only makes sense to explore other dispute resolution options first.
Russell Hodges has an extensive knowledge of alternative dispute resolution methods and an extensive track record of success in resolving business disputes outside of the courtroom. He can help you explore appropriate alternatives to litigating a dispute and pursue those options when appropriate.
If or when litigation cannot be avoided, he will be fully prepared to aggressively protect your interests in court.
Russell Hodges is also available to serve as a neutral third party for resolving disputes between business parties he does not personally represent.
Contact Us For A Consultation Today
All Major Credit Cards Accepted